Monday, January 19, 2009

LFR 11X Part-1

Welcome to Part 1 of Chopper Dave's Street Tracker LFR11X story and photo gallery. This is a week long presentation of Dave talking about the LFR 11X and our day together shooting around Long Beach, Ca. Enjoy

Chopper Dave’s newest bike he built really isn’t that new. He started this project way back in 2005 and built it in a few months. As Dave tells it, “It came together because I had a lot of extra parts and I came across a Evolution engine. All the pieces kinda fell together.

The frame is my old panhead frame, my buddy, Frank Kaiser gave me the wheels. Another buddy of mine, Todd in Hawaii sent me the Ceriani fork pieces I needed.


I kinda mixed all the fork pieces together because it’s partially a dirt bike fork and a road race fork. The rest of the parts came from all over.”


Tune in tomorrow for Part 2.

No comments: