Saturday, June 12, 2010

Born Free-2 Show

The show is now over and they are capping it off right now at Alex's Bar in Long Beach. The Born Free 2 was a huge success as anybody there will tell you. Bikes lined up in every nook and cranny of the block and jammed with people from all over the globe. We got there at 8:30 to set up and the place was already lined up with bikes and the show didn't even start till 12. I have the winner of the Born Free Panhead and to give you a hint if you remember he was featured here on my blog a few months ago with a killer Triumph I shot for a upcoming feature in Greasy Kulture. Thank you to Mike Davis, Grant Petersen and Harpoon for taking care of me at the show and Jeff Holt from Street Chopper Magazine for letting me borrow your tent. Going through the photos and I am sending pics of the winner of the Panhead tonight to Mike Davis of Born Loser so they can post it on their Born Free Blog first. I will have pics posted throughout this coming week.

No comments: